Softrol Systems provides state of the art monorail systems for both soil and clean goods transfer. These systems help to improve a plant's efficiency while also minimizing manual labor. Our fully automated sort-on-rail system allows users to sort directly into multiple sort bins.
Sort-On-Rail Solution Features
Like all of our monorail systems, the sort-on-rail solution provides a variety of features made to improve your plant's management and operations that include:
- A streamline soil sort process
- High visibility HDMI sort bin display touchscreens for each bin
- Visual feedback to operators for load type and weight details
- Tight sort deck footprint made possible with our unique trolley twisters providing 90-degree turns
- Duel (over/under) bins are available
- Automatic sling change out
These features make the sort-on-rail solution an advanced industry-leading system that will bring instant improvements to your planting operations.
Softrol Rail Solution Benefits
Each and every Softrol Rail system is tailored for your specific plant operation and brings a wide range of benefits that include:
- Reliable Operation
- Mechanical Integrity through robust components, including our round steel Melonited rail.
- Powerfull browser-based Pan & Zoom touchscreen technology with a DFX Embed processor core
- ArcNet network integration distributed system
- Real-time production & operational status along with historical management reporting
- PM Tracker and Maintenance Mode with exploded views of system components with part numbers
These benefits only begin to scratch the surface of everything these Softrol solutions have to offer.