Today, more and more plant operations are utilizing advanced technology to increase productivity and efficiency while minimizing wasted time and human resources. Softrol Systems provides a variety of solutions to do just that. PulseNet Virtual Rail Module (PVRM) is a software and hardware solution that can be added to your manual rail system to deliver real-time information that results in better processing control.
PVRM Virtual Rail Features And Benefits
Like all of our industry-leading solutions, the PVRM virtual railing system comes with an assortment of features and benefits. Some of them include:
- Lift lockout for incorrect weight
- Electronic capture of soil slings
- Ensured accurate sling weights and reduced wash loads per day
- Real-time information on item, lot, and weight in storage
- Web-based reporting with access to production from anywhere with an internet connection
- Electronic data feeds for corporate level reporting
- Reports that provide soil weight history for production and service planning and management
PVRM turns your unstructured manual rail into an inteligent system that aids with process control management.